miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017
martes, 17 de octubre de 2017
lunes, 16 de octubre de 2017
Make a great movie poster for one of these movies using a cardboard:
(You can use a laptop to get some ideas…)
* A Trip to the Moon (6B)
* Humorous phases of funny faces (6D)
* The Kid (6C)
* Don Juan (6A)
* The Jazz Singer (6B)
* Flowers and Trees (6C)
* King Kong (6A)
* Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (6D)
* Gone with the Wind (6B)
* Fantasia (6D)
* Great Dictator (6C)
* Star Wars I (6A)
* Luxo Jr. (6B)
* Jurassic Park (6C)
* Toy Story (6A)
* Star Wars II (6D)
Now, add the information you have about the movie in your Cinema Timeline on a small piece of cardboard.
ICT Zone – My Favorite Movie Presentation
- Research on the Internet and answer the questions below about you and the movie you like the most
- Include the answers in a Google Drive presentation
- AFTER you are finished, you can add pictures, color, a title…
- Please only use 6 slides for the presentation. (4 for the answers, 1 for the title slide, and 1 more to be creative!)
- Then, when you have the FINAL presentation, please share it with me in Google Drive😊
Please answer these questions (approx. 4-6 sentences each):
- What is your favorite movie? When was it made? What genre is it? (action, romantic, comedy, thriller…) What is it about?
- Who are the main characters in the movie? Please describe the protagonist. Did any of the actors win an Oscar for their role in the movie?
- Was your movie shot with a digital or film camera? Is it an animated movie? Did they use a Chroma Key or any other special effects to make the movie?
- Why do you like the movie so much? What is the movie’s important message? Use one adjective to describe the movie. (suspenseful, scary, thrilling, funny…) You can look at a dictionary if you would like.
Reading and Writing
Two Reading Comprehension Worksheets:
- Out of time
- More than Just a Snack Food
My Favorite Movie Presentation (instructions in blog)
Movie Poster (instructions in blog)
Movies & TV conversation with Selina
This is your Weekly Plan this week. Use your Science notes to complete the activities.
Esta semana tenemos un ¡¡puentazo!! Nos da tiempo a todo ;) Tú plan del cole consiste en Adivina, adivinanza... Mira la si...
En este plan semanal tenemos: Adivina, adivinanza... Mira la siguiente foto . ¿Qué película representa? Escribe tu respuesta como...
Ha sido un estupendo comienzo Aquí tenéis un buen recuerdo ;)